Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Take Two!

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and everything else that I´ve missed out on. So I start my new job today... meaning I finally move to a new site. This one is a complete about face from my last site. Full of hills, mountain views, hiking, some mud houses ... somewhere you would expect to find a Peace Corps volunteer. Get excited! It´ll be great.

I will have more details and hopefully some pics for my next post but just wanted to let you know that I am no longer a Panamanian nomad. Time to start the awkardness of getting acquainted with another family and community. Hopefully this will be the last time that I have to do that and the next move will be to my own place in March!

You know your perspective on life has changed when you get excited about your new host family building a brand new latrine. Just one of the perks in my new site.

No comments: