Sunday, September 7, 2008

Host Family


Here are my host sisters (11, 9, and 6). I absolutely love them to death and they are really getting attached to me. Makes me miss my twin cousins at home. I don´t really have much time to write a lot but I will say that I am slowly but surely introducing them to American food. This past week I made tacos which they had no idea what they were but absolutely loved them after some hesitation in trying them and this morning I made french toast. I don´t really think they liked it but were trying to be nice to me anyway. Thats ok, its not like all the Panamanian food I´ve eated has sit well with me. Till next time!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Dor your host family looks really nice!

Elizabeth said...

hmmm tacos? I don't think that's american, missy...